Push press 4×10
12 Min ARMRAP
12 Hang Cleans 95/65
12 Abmat Situps
PALEO CHALLENGE (START DATE March 25, 2013)
The Paleo challenge is 6 weeks long and $25 per person to participate. Money must be submitted prior to the challenge start date (March, 25). The more people who participate, the larger the prize. The top male and top female competitor will win cash prizes.
Preparing for the Challenge
- Take a Before & After picture. The before and after pictures are the best way to truly measure success. Regardless of weight on the scale, its how you feel and look in your clothes that will determine success.
- Complete bench mark workout: The benchmark WODs will be completed during the first week of the challenge, as well as the last week of the challenge. These selected WODs are a great way to judge strength gains.
- Highly Recommended– Purchase a journal or notebook. You may keep your journal in a document that can be emailed to us as well. You will write the following in your journal:
- The Date
- # of hours you slept
- Detailed breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks (protein, veggie, Fat, herbs & spices). Consider posting portion sizes.
- WOD and Results (you must attend WODS minimum 3x/week)
- Mood: were you grumpy, happy, anxious, energetic, stressed?
We will choose 1 male and 1 female winner and we will take the following into consideration:
- Overall improvement on Benchmark WOD, daily WODs, and personal achievements
- Entries of your wod, food, sleep, mood, etc.
- Overall Body Composition