Friday Night Lights:
THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AT CROSSFIT MILFORD!!!!
Starting this Friday night at 5:30 pm we will be hosting “Friday Night Lights” for the CrossFit Open’s workout. There will be no evening classes scheduled for this time (5:30 and 6:30 pm) Instead we will be running the CrossFit Open’s workout as a gym. We are going to set this up like an in house CFM throw down. We will run heats, have counters and judges for each person, have all our athletes throwing down together for the next 3 weeks of the open’s. We will also look to finish off the night with a few “adult beverages!”
Email Kathy@crossfitmilford.com and let her know if you are interested in coming. This is going to be a good ole’ fashion CFM throw down!
This is a great chance for you all to have fun and throwdown with a bunch of other athletes and make it your OWN REGIONALS! So come down have fun and lets kill it together!
Normal classes will still run at SRCF on Friday nights!
3 minutes of z1 work
3-5 minutes of movement prep
*ankles, hips, t-spine
3-5 minutes of workout prep
– PVC OHS
– bottom up kb walk
– PVC wall angels
– double unders
A. CG Bench, 126.96.36.199.1, rest 90 sec
10 min amrap
20 meter farmer carry (70/55)
40 sec on 20 off
30 sec on 30 off
20 sec on 40 off
A. TGU, 10/side slow and steady
box jumps (30/24)
– Next On-ramp class start 3/20/2014 at 7:30pm- Contact for discounts
– 3/29/2014 Saturday after 14.5 is done we will be breaking out the beer and adult beverages. Our way of congratulating you guys on the OPEN!
– Please remember to sign in each class!
– SAVE THE DATE!!! SRCF Summer party will be June 14, 2014!
– Wounded Warrior Golf Tournament(Co-hosted by US! SRCF!) is going to be at Laurel View Country Club in Hamden, CT. June 13, 2014. See Dave for more information! GREAT CAUSE!